Service Operation Manager
Salary THB90000 - THB120000 per month + Health Insurance +Provident Fund
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sakaorat Kasemthanapruet
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-20 2020-01-19 engineering Rayong TH THB 90000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Service Operation Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available in electrical and automation business based in Rayong, Thailand. This is a role for an outstanding Service operation Manager who thrive on challenging opportunity.
About the Service Operation Manager Role:
You will be leading the team and play a vital role to deliver sound and effective services. This role is to report to Operation Manager. The salary range for this role is THB 90k – 120k per month + Health Insurance and Provident Fund.
- Driving Service excellence through effective planning and allocation of resources in accordance with standard processes, procedures and safety guidelines
- Allocating, driving and monitoring work to projects based on order content, delivery time, competencies and workload – effectively utilising available resources through proper planning and scheduling to meet delivery targets
- Building sustainable customer relationships to ensure local client growth, satisfaction and retention together with Sales, and utilising customer feedback to drive consistent development of processes and practices
- Implementing health, safety and environmental directives, and ensuring instructions and regulations are communicated well within the team (including subcontractors), while monitoring and reporting progress and results
- Leading service productivity improvement activities in collaboration with the Quality and Continuous Improvement team, utilising efficient tools to streamline Service processes and applications to support the customer
- Working closely with HR to ensure that the electrical service team is properly organised, resourced and supervised, with all Field Service team members certified in line with global certification and local regulations
- Reviewing competence levels to ensure each Service Engineer (including subcontractors) is appropriately qualified to handle jobs assigned to them
To succeed in this Service Operation Manager job, you will need to contribute the execution of the service strategy and service growth by focusing on delivering timely, high-quality, cost effective service offerings, solutions and projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- More than 10 years' experience in service or project management, working as electrical service engineer or project manager with electrical equipment and system
- Sound knowledge of and hands-on experience in servicing, maintaining, commissioning and repairing or project management of electrical equipment and system in oil & gas industry
- Knowledge of Electrical equipment and system, Knowledge of business administration is advantage
- Ability to travel to all area in Thailand and aboard in Asia
- Proven leadership skills, with a collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a driven and determined Service Operation Manager with proven track record of achievements in manufacturing environment, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551