Project Management Manager
Salary THB140000 - THB180000 per month + Allowance + Bonus + Provident Fund
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 automotive Chonburi TH THB 140000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Project Management Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a highly respected automotive composites manufacturer based in Chonburi, Thailand. Reporting operationally to Operations Director (Thai), this is a role for an outstanding Project Management Manager who thrives on challenging opportunity working for a trusted supplier to premium automotive brands across the global.
About the Project Management Manager role:
In this critical Project Management role, you will play an essential leader role to deliver sound and effective project management from feasibility study to product launch.
The salary range for this role is THB 140k – 180k per month + Allowance + Bonus + Provident Fund.
- Lead to generate and provide the project feasibility study to management team
- Provide the sample requests and ensure that samples comply with customer requirements
- Project planning, implementation and coordinate internal interface to Technical/Process
- Engineering, Quality, SCM, Purchasing, Sales/CS, Production in order to achieve project schedule plan & quality requirements, fulfil committed lead time for all phases of new products and smooth ramp up (quality / yield / cost) of new products
- Develop the Company Project/Program Management System standards, tools and guidelines in a rigorous manner
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to deliver under pressure with strong business acumen, and solid experience in project / programme management of automotive manufacturer.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher-level qualification in Engineering
- At least 10 years’ experience in project / programme management within automotive industry
- Ability to listen & integrate business needs with excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding negotiation capabilities including conflict management skills
- Ability to provide effective leadership in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Good command of Thai and English is a must due to the nature of its business
With a growing reputation and an ongoing investment for the supply of exceptional quality composite components, this world’s leading composites manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a driven and determined Project Management Professional with proven track record of achievements in automotive manufacturing environment, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551