Packaging Development Manager
Salary Variable bonus + Health benefits
Location Samut Prakan ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-24 fmcg Samut Prakan TH THB 100000 130000 130000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Global Packaging Development Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global food firms based in Samut Prakan.
About the Packing Development Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Packaging Development Manager will play a key role in the Research & Development team’s continued development and success in its Samut Prakan. Reporting directly to the Technical Service Manager, this is a role for a creative innovator who will lead the development of packaging related initiatives focused on NPD, packaging innovation, value optimisation and quality improvement initiatives, and manage the creation and on-going maintenance of all packaging material specifications and standards across the manufacturing supply base.
The salary for this role is THB100k – THB 150K per month + Provident Fund + Performance Bonus.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop new packaging materials and search for new trend in the market
- Lead and co-ordinate with related departments for all packaging material, new product, re-launch and promotion SKU to reach schedule launch plan
- Printing development all packaging material of new product, revamp, amendment
- Preliminary solve the problem and made decision to judge the appropriateness of the packaging based on technical feasibility
- Work with the manufacturing, procurement and equipment suppliers to ensure that the materials specified give the best packing performance within the limit of acceptable cost
- Organise trials of new packaging with the procurement, manufacturing team and machinery suppliers and assist with supplier evaluations
- Generate ideas to ensure the continuous product improvement (CPI) of packaging materials including coordinating all necessary trials to achieve business approval
To succeed in this role, you should have technical knowledge of packaging design and development, packaging construction and artwork process and design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical qualification in packaging development or related field
- Minimum of five years’ experience in packaging development in Food Industry
- Good experience in packaging line trials and packaging material process
- Packaging regulation & legislation and Quality compliance knowledge
- Good command of English and Thai
This international food firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused Research & Development professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Packing Development Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact email@example.com.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551