Site Engineer - Transportation & Rail
Salary THB60000 - THB70000 per month + + Bonus + Provident Fund + End Project Allowance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 transport-and-rail Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH THB 60000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Site Engineer (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global transportation firms based in Bangkok. Reporting to the Project Manager, this is a role for an engineer who is a leader in their field.
About the Site Engineer - Transportation & Rail Role:
Due to good results and future expansion plans, the Site Engineer will play a key role for whole project execution with respect to ensuring schedule with quality and safety.
The salary range for this role is THB60,000 – THB70,000 per month + Provident Fund + Bonus + Health insurance + End Project Allowance.
- Overall site coordination, logistics, storage, installation & commissioning
- Proper planning and management with execution manager on daily basis, to complete the project within given time period
- Oversight of subcontracting
- Project meetings with customer, document submission, and revision control
- Project meetings accordingly with the sub-contractor
- On-site audit, including installation training and commissioning,
- Clearly and professionally interact with execution manager, regarding site availability, site management and resource availability
- Labour licenses and local compliance
To succeed in this Site Engineer job, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of construction project management.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering (Pref. Mechanical)
- Turnkey project site execution experience with decent verbal & written communication skill in English
- Total experience – 5 years
This firm is an international leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Site Engineer - Transportation & Rail job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now for this position.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551