Engineering Manager - Facility Management
Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per annum + Variable Bonus + Health care benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 06 June 20192019-06-06 2019-08-05 building-and-construction Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive role of Engineering Manager (x1 Vacancy) with managerial opportunity in a prestigious Health care organisation based in Bangkok has just become available. This is the role for an M&E Engineer who is a leader in their field.
About the Engineering Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality services. You will also take the lead providing direction to all Healthcare-related activities, including building Maintenance and Management.
Salary range: THB80000 - THB100000 per annum Variable Bonus + Health care benefits
- Building Maintenance and Management; in charge of construction/building repair and maintenance work to ensure that the hospital will operate in normal conditions and standard and quality control, and building facility safety
- Set preventive maintenance program for the whole main infrastructure and equipment
- Internal/external coordination & improvement; Maintain good understanding and good relationship among organizations, external and internal customer
- Deal with any complaints or problem within department as well as to follow TQM standards. Maintain good understanding and good relationship among contractor, vendor, consultant and other related departments
To succeed in the Engineering Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and possess a bachelor's degree or higher.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Master’s degree in MBA is an advantage
- Minimum three years work experience in building maintenance in a public recognized company
- Very good skill in building operation and understand of building infrastructure
- Possessing leadership skill and ability in good decision making
- Good ability in handling multi-task at the same time
- Strong interpersonal ability in people management to coordinate & work with the executives and related departments in the organization
- Good command in English both speaking and writing, TOEIC score of 600
- Literate in computer skills both hardware and software i.e. AutoCAD, Microsoft project
- Service mind oriented
- Behave in a fair and ethical manner
The successful Engineering Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Engineering Manager job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551