Packaging Development Manager
Salary Performance Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-06-01 fmcg Bangkok Lardkrabang Industrial Estate 63 Moo 4, Chalongkrung Road, Lam Pla Thio, Lat Krabang, Bangkok TH THB 80000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, this global leader within the FMCG world has a job vacancy for a Packaging Development Manager (x1 vacancy) to join their international division based in Bangkok.
About the Packaging Development Manager Role:
As part of global packaging team, this is a great opportunity for the Packaging Development Manager to develop packaging solution and innovation plan according to brands & scope assignment, for South East Asia cluster. Your main responsibility is to drive optimisation for Packaging to support gross margin improvement according to project assignment.
- To deliver innovation packaging solutions to agreed project, on time, in full by following best practice in packaging project management
- Drive and support Marketing and Supply chain on technical programmes for alternative material sourcing, optimising the existing pack portfolio, helping in assessment of problem solving which interface among Packaging and machines
- Develop and maintain relevant technical Packaging expertise for Hair Packaging and applies these to innovation.
- Responsible on projects assignment according to Brand/role/portfolio to support to the growth ambition of Hair Category in the cluster
- Key contact for country Packaging team & Global Packaging team according to assigned Brands and Portfolios
To succeed in this role, you must possess at least five years' experience in Packaging Development and have the ability to work with initiative.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Packaging Engineering or Science
- Five years' experience in developing packaging and deployment for rigid plastic: closure and bottles is required
- Three years' experience in development flexible packaging is required
- Experiences in packaging technology of Inject Molding, Extrusion Blow Molding, Injection Blow Molding, Injection Stretch Blow Molding (PET) at least at level of working knowledge is a key required for the role to deploy the projects with right quality and on time, in full
- Experiences and understanding on Flexible structure, lamination process, material requirement, material strengths with basically required for products and interface with machines is required for the role
This leading professional FMCG firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With several years of history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Packaging Development Manager role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551