Project Manager - Ayutthaya
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 engineering Ayutthaya Ayutthaya TH THB 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Ayutthaya and internationally, this global leader within the FMCG world has a job vacancy for a Project Manager to join their international division based in Ayutthaya.
About the Project Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for Coordinating manufacturing projects to support new line, machine and products to support business growth and operation improvement. You will also take the lead the coordination to all NPD-related teams, including production, QA, AG, I&R and commercial team for new product development.
- Develop and maintain project plans with prioritised action items. Preparing all resources to assure project tasks are communicated and completed on time
- Create project documentation to include procedures, and report
- Perform project feasibility study provides detail of project design concept, proposal investment through financial payback evaluation
- Review, submit and release drawings, calculations, specifications, Supplier Manufacture Deviation Reports (SMDR's), documentation packages, shipping documents, and other project related technical documents
- Responsible for managing project/product work-flow throughout the manufacturing facility
- Oversee assigned project/product schedule and identify alternate sources of material and services
- Work with the Quality Assurance department, AG, I&R, production and marketing to implement and maintain company standards
- Control Project management implementation plan and quality of work, budget and time line
- Single point accountability and responsibility for projects, product delivery and continuous improvement activities for manufacturing plant
- As a project manager, understand how to develop scope of work, schedules, assign resources, manage execution and solve problems to achieve desired results
- Actively participates in planning meetings and projects addressing issues related to labour, manufacturing process and material requirements based on forecasts of product demand, technology changes, and changes in productivity, supplier capacity, industry trends, performance measures, goals and results, etc.
- Leads or actively participates on plant projects, this includes but is not limited to: developing project plans, directing and coordinating activities to ensure goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters; managing all aspects of requirements, design, development, implementation and testing of assigned projects
- Support Production coordination and Master Schedule
- Work with Supervisors, Product Line Managers, and Quality Assurance with quality, production, and safety surveillance
- Enhance project operation improvement improve working condition, safety and sustainability
To succeed in this Project Manager role, you must possess strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Bachelor of Engineering (preferred Mechanical) and MBA would be an advantage
- Must have demonstrated success in managing Engineering projects for a minimum of three years' experience
- Must have knowledge of mechanical, manufacturing, welding, production control and material management
- Must be able to manage multiple ongoing projects and meet critical deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
The successful Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused Production professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Project Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551