Project Engineering Manager - Saraburi
Location Saraburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-18 engineering Saraburi Province TH THB 150000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A leading international Beverage business is seeking a high-calibre Project Engineering Manager in Saraburi to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Project Engineering Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for assigned Project works in machinery design, delivery and installation to comply with technical and safety instructions, which would create the most efficiency to the company's operational system.
- Daily management of scope and deliver intent as defined in the Project Charter
- Deliver the Low-Cost solutions, ensure the use of best value cost and execution
- Ensure company standards, local regulation and compliance are followed strictly in all execution by working closely with SHE, QA and HR
- Representing company in working with local government stakeholders to ensure project permits are approved in the timely manners
- Ensure monthly cost update and project close-out and asset capitalisation on time.
- Develop project execution plan and manage the details
- Lead contractor selection, and on-going management of design/construction contractors
- Lead regular project review meeting and design & construction reviews with customer and project / start up team, and own regular project review meeting
- Ensure that all equipment being imported into the country occurs smoothly without delay
- Coordinate the required paperwork and custom clearance process
- Ensure the risks and uncertainties associated with the project are defined and impacts are assessed and come out risk mitigation plan
- Ensure Post Start Up items are documented and completed
To succeed in this Project Engineering Manager role, you will need to excellent management and communication skills.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in project management with FMCG (Food & Bev)
- Strong experience in managing investment projects (>250 KEuro) or multiple project in FMCG business
- Computer literate in MS office
This international beverage firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Project Engineering Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity!
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551