Civil Engineering Manager
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-18 building-and-construction Chonburi TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand and internationally, this leading ASEAN industrial city developer has a job opportunity for a talented Civil Engineering Manager to support and lead infrastructure construction and land development projects in its next phase of growth in Chonburi.
About the Civil Engineering Manager Role:
Reporting to Vice President (Thai), you will play a key role in the land development division’s continued development and success in Chonburi.
- Inspect and control the construction of infrastructure and land development in industrial estate/other projects
- Participate inspection qualifying program to all relevant standards
- Carry out all necessary audit planning and preparation and report the result of inspection
- Develop the skills necessary to conduct the inspection and plan, prepare and carry out assigned tasks
- Strictly conduct all inspection tasks in accordance with company’s and Thailand procedures
- Conduct all the necessary follow-up with Consultant Engineer, Contractors, and other related departments to ensure they clearly understand all the requirements of the development and auditing process and the status of their contract
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of land development and infrastructure projects.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Civil Engineering
- At least three years' progressively related experience in infrastructure and construction
- Minimum Level-I Professional Engineering licence from the Council of Engineers of Thailand
- Knowledge of and skills in in project management and AutoCad
- Good command of English (TOEIC > 650)
This leading industrial city developer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive Civil Engineering Manager with solid experience in infrastructure projects and land development, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply for this role today.