Technical Support Manager – OCTG
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-15 oil-and-gas 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Technical Support Manager – OCTG job has just become available at one of the top oil and gas companies based in Bangkok.
About the Technical Support Engineer Role:
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will lead all activity technical support activities and manage teams.
- Build high-quality and lasting technical relationships with customers, guided by a strong understanding of customer situations
- Connect customer ideas with product development organisation and predict future applications and products
- Discover opportunities, add value to customer operations, prove differentiation and assist in the development and distribution of sales tools with a proactive sales approach
- Offer value added services (string design, running services, inspection, etc.) as an empowered member of the customer team
- Assist a team; lead customer investigations and claims management process when necessary
- Provide a technical support role as well as input toward writing company objectives, communicating how the company can serve customers better; participate in setting and reviewing customer specific sales strategies
- Comply with company policies, procedure and management standards, and ensure adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility
- Protect from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area
To succeed in this Technical Support Manager – OCTG role, you should have prior experience in the oil and gas industry with strong communication skills.
- Minimum seven years’ experience in oil and gas with a strong technical background, preferred if knowledgeable about OCTG
- Able to build trust and establish and long-term relationships with customers
- Able to conceptualise and have a strategic vision; proactive, self-motivating, comfortable working with remote supervision
- Fluent in English; international academic experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
This leading professional oil and gas service firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a proven track record this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a talented and focused technical professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Technical Support Manager – OCTG job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply for this opportunity today.