Metallic Work Design Manager - Automotive - Rayong
Salary THB60000 - THB100000 per month + Attractive Package
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A world-leading automotive firm is recruiting a Metallic Work Design Manager in Rayong to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Metallic Work Design Manager - Automotive - Rayong Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Product (Metallic work) Design Manager to redevelop tasks. Your main responsibility is to focus on the business development by using the design knowledge to develop the new clients and communicate with the production team.
- Utilise up-front engineering practices to design roll forming and energy absorption parts which typically includes bumper systems, side impact, rollover, structural through efficient use of CAD & CAE resources
- Propose product design changes to customers based on company manufacturing capabilities and vehicle packaging
- Manage the product design timeline and provide updates to the internal and external customers
A talented Metallic Work Design Manager - Automotive is required for this newly established role to identify and implement lightweight design solutions which deliver the best balance between cost, mass and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum of five years prior experience in a product, process or manufacturing engineering role, preferably in a product development role
- Advanced proficiency in metallic manufacturing processes
- Prior experience with DFMEA and customer PPAPs
- Prior experience with vehicle packaging
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English with demonstrated ability to communicate and present effectively to internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Communicate the company’s new technologies to customers to drive sales opportunities
This leading professional automotive firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With years of history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Metallic Work Design Manager - Automotive - Rayong role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.