Regional Technical Support Manager
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-07 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, this global leader within the Chemical Industrial Performance Materials world is recruiting a Regional Technical Support Manager to join their regional centre based in Bangkok.
About the Regional Technical Support Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Regional Technical Support Manager will play a key role in the Technical Support team’s continued development and success in its assigned regional of Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa, and India Subcontinent. This interesting newly established role is to report to Regional Sales Director (Australian) who is based in Bangkok as well.
- Manage technical service and sales support in the assigned region of AP, Middle East, Africa, India Subcontinent
- Support marketing and sales with technical information and presentations
- Technical consulting for distributors in the region
- Accountable for controlling, administering, implementing, carrying out and reporting laboratory studies for customers in in the assigned region
- Initiate customer project-oriented R&D, formulation-development and respective laboratory projects
- Conduct studies and publishes reports on the relative performance of their products to competitive materials to promote the marketing and sale of the products and to recommend the development of new products
- Generate technical information for technical data sheets
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of its operations and strong chemical background.
- Bachelor's or Masters degrees in Chemistry, Microbiology, or related disciplines
- Intensive experience in international technical service and laboratory in chemical or allied industry is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good command of English due to the nature of the job
- Ability to speak Vietnamese is a plus due to the nature of the job
This company is much more than Chemical and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Technical Support Manager job.
Apply now for his new exciting opportunity.