3D Laser Scanning & Image Processing Technology Director
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Lionel Blondiau
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-10-15 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting 3D Laser Scanning & Image Processing Technology Director job, based in Chonburi, has just become available at one of the most respected international automotive companies. Reporting directly to the COO and the Global Quality Head, this is a role for a 3D laser scanning & image processing professional who is leader in this technology and willing to applied his knowledge in a new challenging envrionment.
About the 3D Laser Scanning & Image Processing Technology Director Role:
As 3D Laser Scanning & Image Processing Technology Director you will manage and implement the new quality control project teams for all manufacturing activities in Thailand. You will also take the lead providing direction to all quality and process improvement related activities for all activities across the different plants in Thailand and the region.
- Define the quality control project and recruit your team specialised in 3D laser scanning and image processing technology to ensure the feasibility of the project
- Give the strategic direction to prepare all stakeholders for the ambitious project
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external quality related requirements
- Implement the quality continuous improvement program ensuring achievement of defined product quality, product safety, sustainability and related cost structure objectives
- Supervise the integration of the project in the company’s quality system towards internal processes and all external partners
- Act as key account to external and official authorities
- Manage and plan the annual budget and headcounts of the project
The 3D Laser Scanning & Image Processing Technology Director will possess at least five years experiences in 3D laser scanning and image processing technology with ten years management experience in the manufacturing environment. You will be expected to have a strong drive, ambition to deliver, great learning ability to encompass daily and strategic challenges and very strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Position open to all nationalities
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering or technical field or a related area or equivalent
- Strong experience in leading lean manufacturing and continuous improvement activities
- proven leadership qualities as well as a vast experience and expertise in key areas of supply chain from a global level to a production level
- proven negotiator and influencer with the ability to build a professional relationship and trust at all levels of the business and the company
- significant commercial acumen, analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- highly strategic in thought and behaviour, while also driving short-medium execution
- Proven experience in leading change and being a change agent
This company is much more than automotive and is anything but traditional. Joining a world leader in this industry with over than 200.000 employees around the world active in more than 100 countries, you will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders and participate in strategic decision making on a regional level.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the right opportunity for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting 3D Laser Scanning & Image Processing Technology Director job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.