Project Engineering Manager - Samutsakorn
Salary Attractive Package
Location Samut Sakhon ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Aphaphat Thanomchart
Date posted 20 July 2018 2018-07-202018-09-16 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Project Engineering Manager - Samutsakorn job has just arisen at one of the Chemical companies. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Project Engineering Manager - Samutsakorn Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all project-related activities, including scoping, cost estimating, design, commissioning, start-up and hand-over to facility management.
- Participates to the induction of the engineering team to contract/project requirements;
- Ensures the issue, the validation and the maintenance of the project equipment lists and / or other key engineering documents as applicable to each project;
- Ensures effective interdisciplinary coordination through weekly meetings. Takes the necessary technical decisions in case of unresolved conflicts between disciplines. Controls that the engineering team properly interfaces with other project members;
- Ensures effective technical coordination with client's representatives and as such participates to good communication with Client;
- Consolidates engineering budgets based on discipline departments budgets and controls it while the project. Alerts the Project Management in case of variation and suggests if needed mitigation measures;
- Leads and attends the design and safety reviews and supervises the follow up of the outcomes;
- Contributes to Project reporting for the engineering part (activities, quantities, budget, areas of concern);
- Ensures that the engineering final dossier is properly prepared and filed and that lessons learned for engineering are clearly identified;
A talented Project Engineering Manager is required for this rewarding role.
- BSc. degree in an Engineering discipline
- A postgraduate qualification in a relevant area of expertise (e.g. Business administration, project management) would be advantageous
- Minimum of 12 years’ relevant professional experience and a strong track record in the management of detailed engineering activities for chemical, automotive, FMCG industry
This award-winning Chemical multinational has made a profit for every year of its years year history and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Engineering Manager - Samutsakorn job.