Project Manager - Food Manufacturing
Salary Attractive Package
Location Pathum Thani Province
Consultant Aphaphat Thanomchart
Date posted 19 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Ayutthaya and internationally, this global leader within the food world is recruiting a Project Manager - Food Manufacturing to join their international division based in Ayutthaya. The job will require you to take the lead providing direction to all project management activities.
About the Project Manager - Food Manufacturing Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of Project Management.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The successful Project Manager - Food Manufacturing will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused Engineering professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Project Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.