Project Manager - Solar Farm / Bangkok
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Project Manager - Solar Farm / Bangkok job position with development opportunities in a prestigious international renewable energy company has just become available.
About the Project Manager - Solar Farm / Bangkok Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing all new Projects for Thailand and SEA. We are looking for a dynamic individual that can manage every stage of the process with precision and professionalism. The Project Manager – Solar Energy will require a high standard of coordination of multiple projects and have excellent organisational skill. Therefore, the right candidate must be highly organised, have a great eye for detail and advanced skills in project management.
- Determine project responsibilities, objective and specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; prepare cost estimates and system load calculations
- Develop project schedule, project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements. Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems
- Assist the Commercial team by providing engineering concept design for all commercial projects along with the Engineering team
- Liaise with key stakeholders to source, innovate or develop complimentary products and services to provide to commercial clients
- Support sales to ensure a smooth understanding and get the sale across the line
- Work closely with Project Engineering Manager and manage the sub-contractors
- Will take on the accountability and responsibility of delivering all projects on time and on budget
- Provide a safe work environment and enforces site safety policies and procedures
- Coordinate project, site visits and provides updates to all stakeholders
The successful candidate must have at least five years of experience in Project Management in the renewable energy industry.
- Demonstrated experience managing construction projects (from a General Contractor or solar company or asset management organisation)
- Knowledge of renewable energy industry, with focus on solar systems including energy regulations and performance standards
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
This leading construction Renewable Energy Company has an outstanding worldwide reputation in its field and great value is placed on career development. With over 25 years of history, this is a great company to join at an exciting time in their development in SEA.
If you are a driven, talented and focused Project Management professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Project Manager - Solar Farm / Bangkok position is the role for you. You will be a part of an innovative company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If your are interested in this role please apply now to further discuss this opportunity.