Process Engineering Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Aphaphat Thanomchart
Date posted 08 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Process Engineering Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global food firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior Engineering Manager, this is a role for a Process Engineer who is a leader in their field.
About the Process Engineering Manager Role:
Reporting to the Senior Engineering Manager, you will lead all activities and manage teams across area of production process. As the Process Engineering Manager, you will be fully operational on process engineering skills, scale-up estimates and hardware physics.
- Deploy global process technology adapting to regional plant, ensuring processing designs, specification, test protocols, experimental designs and standard operating procedures are followed in a manner consistent with local and SHE/quality policy or best practice
- Have basic appreciation of skin/hair biology, surfactant sciences, and ternary phase diagrams; should have or develop working knowledge of emulsion technology, structured liquid material science, transport phenomena and rheology
- Manage cross categories pilot plant including resources, future Capex/investment, maintenance, S&OP and future programs (eg. digital pilot plant, modelling)
- Maintain fit for purpose pilot kits, generation of SOP’s, understanding of P&ES; knowledge of site convergence plans
- Support of cross category process initiatives
- Keeping abreast of developments in own area of expertise, delivering recommendations for new techniques and ways of working
- 3RD party project management, be able to support innovation development for projects sourcing from 3rd party manufacturer
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of process development.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Engineering related field
- Experience in process and/or project management
- Require someone who has experience in team management
- Good English skills
This leading professional food firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a 20 year history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Process Engineering Manager job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.