Process Engineering Manager
Salary Allowances + Bonus
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Job Ref 1813620/001
Date posted 12 July 2022chonburi-province engineering-manufacturing/process-management 2022-07-14 2022-09-10 automotive Chonburi TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging Process Engineering Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a highly respected automotive part supplier manufacturer based in Chonburi. Reporting operationally to Managing Director (Thai), this is a role for an outstanding Process Engineering Manager who thrives on challenging opportunity working for a trusted supplier to premium automotive brands across the global.
About the Process Engineering Manager role:
In this critical Process Management role, you will play an essential leader role to evaluate the production and manufacturing processes and identify areas of improvement to enhance the quality of deliverables and maximise productivity. This role offers competitive base salary with allowance and bonus.
- Lead and drive the PFMEA to identify risks in the production processes as well as generate the actions to minimising the gaps
- Drive Lean / Six Sigma programmes and activities to eliminate the manufacturing wastes and reduce the process deviation as well as tracking the cost reduction / saving to achieve the target budget
- Oversee new programme launch and prepare all tooling and equipment including support the new programme trial to achieve the customer timeline including supporting the costing team to define / calculate and providing process costs to complete the RFQ process
- Coordinate & monitor new product development, and generate procedures, work instructions, and process standard time as a basis for manpower requirements and check sheets for process control
- Identify, recommend, and implement manufacturing process, alternative manufacturing techniques, equipment, material handling and storage techniques for efficient manufacturing process
- Ensure all the standardisation for the process relates are implemented and control according to the costed and SAP information
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and harmoniously collaborate with others and must have in-depth understanding of Process Engineering Management in automotive industry from 1st Tier manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher-level qualification in Engineering or related field
- At least 10 years’ experience in process engineering management within automotive industry
- In-depth knowledge & experience in Lean / Six Sigma would be advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with positive can-do attitude
- Good command of Thai and English is a must due to the nature of its business
With a growing reputation and an ongoing investment for the supply of exceptional quality components, this global leading precious automotive parts supplier needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is challenging but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a driven and determined Process Engineering Professional with proven track record of achievements in automotive manufacturing environment, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: attractive bonusLocation: Chonburi ProvinceDate posted: 09 August 2022A global leading medical devices manufacturer is seeking a young talented Continuous Improvement Manager (x 1 vacancy) to be based at their plant in Chonburi, Thailand, to be a hands-on leader to implement continuous improvement projects, develop process and technology, reduce cost and waste of manufacturing plant to build and ensure operations excellence model and sustainability.
Salary: allowance + provident fundLocation: Chonburi ProvinceDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Quality Manager (x 1 vacancy) has just become available at one of market leading electronics parts manufacturer based in Chonburi, Thailand. This is a role for an outstanding Quality Manager who has solid background in quality assurance, quality control, quality management system, and all aspects of quality management in manufacturing plant.
Salary: allowance + bonusLocation: Chonburi ProvinceDate posted: 21 July 2022An exciting Quality Manager (x 1 vacancy) has just become available at one of market leading engineered consumable products manufacturer based in Chonburi, Thailand. This is a role for an outstanding Quality Manager who has solid background in quality assurance, quality control, and all aspects of quality management in manufacturing plant.