Senior Project & Process Engineer (Assembly)
Salary allowance + provident fund
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nattha Pongmanapap
Job Ref 1737720/001
Date posted 20 June 2022chonburi-province engineering-manufacturing/process-management 2022-06-20 2022-08-19 automotive Chonburi TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Project & Process Engineer (x 3 vacancies) has just become available at one of global leading automotive parts supplier based in Chonburi, Thailand. This is a role for a seasoned Senior Project & Process Engineer who thrives on challenging opportunity working for a global trusted supplier of automotive parts.
About the Senior Project & Process Engineer role:
Reporting to Industrial Engineering Manager (Foreigner), you will be responsible for development of manufacturing process and project management of products to meet the company’s standards and customer’s conformity by effectively collaborate with project team members. You will enjoy competitive base salary with allowance and provident fund for this role.
- Collaborate with product development team to perform simultaneous actions in engineering process and ensure continuous improvement
- Responsible for manufacturing and assembly of final product to define activities of the process, and to meet performance standards under the budget target
- Manage project team and other internal stakeholders regarding industrial aspects, including other project team member & contributors (Tooling, Buyer, Logistics)
- Responsible for schedule management, resources and budget allocation, and process development in capacity, capability, assembly flow, line balancing and simulation
- Organise line validation and trial activity of serial production for progressively increased volumes to ensure the success of production run and effective capability
- Develop process engineering of automation line with PLC programming, robotic, automatic product testing, and traceability
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to work cooperatively with other functions, manage all activities of industrialisation for continuous improvement, with a keen understanding in process engineering and automatic systems.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mechanical, Electrical or Instrument Engineering
- At least three years’ experience working in process development for manufacturing line, background in automotive industry is a plus
- Experience in CAD, PLC and automatic systems is preferable
- Great English and Thai in written and spoken due to the nature of business
This innovative auto part supplier needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for
you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Project & Process Engineer role.
Apply today for this challenging opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB70000 - THB90000 per month + allowance + provident fundLocation: Chonburi ProvinceDate posted: 27 April 2022An exciting Improvement Manager (x 1 vacancy) has just become available at one of market leading automotive parts supplier based in Chonburi, Thailand. This is a role for a seasoned Improvement Manager who thrives on challenging opportunity working for a global trusted supplier of automotive parts.
Salary: THB80000 - THB100000 per month + provident fundLocation: Chonburi ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Metallurgical Engineer (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a global leader in high-performance machinery components and equipment for the plastics industry, specialises in high-performance machinery, based in Chonburi, Thailand. Reporting operationally to Metallurgical Manager, perfect for a young passionate person who thrives on challenging opportunity.