Regional Continuous Improvement Manager
Salary Fixed Bonus + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Amarin Nilvanich
Job Ref 1789360/001
Date posted 17 May 2022bangkok engineering-manufacturing/process-management 2022-05-26 2022-07-16 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Continuous Improvement Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading food ingredients manufacturing company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Asia-Pacific Operations Director, this is a role for an expert who has strong analytical skills including the ability to draw insights from data, making decisions based on data and create a solid business case for recommended actions in manufacturing environment.
About The Regional Continuous Improvement Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for providing leadership and implement continuous improvement initiatives including company's performance system in Asia-Pacific business. You will also be the leader in creating a continuous improvement culture across the Asia-Pacific region through embedding methodologies for example Lean Six Sigma. The salary range for this role is competitive with fixed, performance bonus, provident fund and medical insurance.
- Lead and establish the Lean Six Sigma implementation strategy, resource requirements and performance metrics. Develop the overall continuous improvement strategy for Asia-Pacific business in alignment with company-wide strategy
- Lead and drive a data driven culture of continuous process improvement throughout the organisation utilising Lean Six Sigma principles
- Serve as a focal point for continuous improvement activities and be recognised as a visible champion and expert resource in this area
- Provide leadership and support to team on continuous improvement systems implementations such as company's performance system
- Work collaboratively with leadership to identify initiatives and establish priorities based on corporate, regional and site business objectives
- Manage/assist with sites savings targets for continuous improvement efforts. While the savings will be rolled into the individual site savings to report and claim, this role will share direct responsibility for achieving these targets
- Maintain and continue to expand personal knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methods and tools; be considered an internal resource and expert in Lean Sigma for Asia-Pacific regional
The successful Regional Continuous Improvement Manager must have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with other teams, across borders and internal matrix. Possesses understanding of the manufacturing process, production and able to give the constructive solution feedback.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain or related fields
- At least ten years' experience in operations, technical or commercial role with a continuous improvement, lean or process improvement in manufacturing environment
- Certified as a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt or Black Belt
- Experienced manager with a track record of developing diverse talent
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
- Ability to travel to meet with regional sales personnel and customers on a regular basis
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the most recognised company in the industry. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a driven and determined the continuous improvement manager with proven track record of achievements in conduct training at all levels employee with a focus on black and green belt training, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Competitive BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022A leading industrial machinery is seeking for a high-calibre Regional Service Engineering Manager based in Bangkok (x1 vacancy)
Salary: Competitive BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022A global industrial-manufacturing company is seeking for a high-calibre Head of Global Project Management Office with regional exposure based in Bangkok (x1 vacancy).
Salary: provident fund + medical insuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 27 May 2022An exciting Environmental Sustainability Data Analyst (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best chemicals production and trading company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Sustainability, this is a role for an Environmental and Sustainability Specialist in chemical or petrochemical industry with experiences in data analysis for sustainability reports.
Salary: Fixed Bonus + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Health InsuranceLocation: Nakhon Pathom ProvinceDate posted: 17 May 2022An exciting Production Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading food ingredients manufacturing company based in Nakhon Pathom, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, this is a role for an expert production manager who capable to lead plant production team to deliver production objectives with safe production and efficient use of resources.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022A leading beverages company is looking for the Associate Construction Director (x1 vacancy) to be based in Bangkok to be responsible for activities of construction projects, renovation, maintenance of various type of facilities. Report directly to executive committee and lead decent size of team.