Industrial Consultant Manager - Japanese speaker
Salary THB80000 - THB120000 per month + Provident Fund + Bonus + Health Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 03 October 20192019-10-03 2019-12-02 automotive Bangkok TH THB 80000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Industrial Consultant Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected Japanese Manufacturing firms based in Bangkok. Reporting to the Senior Industrial Manager, this is a role for an Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Industrial Consultant Manager Role:
Due to good results and future expansion plans, the Industrial Consultant Manager will play a key role for whole project execution with respect to ensuring schedule with quality and safety.
The salary range for this role is THB80,000 – THB120,000 per month + Provident Fund + Bonus + Health Insurance.
- Gathering and analyst overall factory’s operation processes information from sales, procurement, manufacturing, warehouse, and shipment
- Create As-Is High level and detail level of operation flow including issue/bottleneck detail
- Design To-Be High level and detail level of operation flow
- Advise customer to realise the current issue and lead to improve the entire factory’s operation process
To succeed in this Site Engineer job, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of manufacturing project and process management.
- Able to communicate in English and Japanese (N2 is preferred) due to the nature of the job
- Age range between 27 - 40 years old due to the nature of the job
- At least five years of experience in the manufacturing and/or industrial sector with a focus on manufacturing process improvement & operational excellence
- Experience in consultant firm preferred
- Ability to run Kaizen, RCI highly desirable
- Some software development background preferred
- Experience in industrial protocols and requirements for MES would be a plus
- Strong communication, organisational and presentation skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-disciplined and responsible to work
- Ability to work across multi-cultural teams
- Willing and able to travel and spend time at client’s site
This firm is an international leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Industrial Consultant Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now for this position.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551