Salary THB85000 - THB120000 per annum + + Allowance
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sakaorat Kasemthanapruet
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-22 automotive Rayong TH THB 85000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Engineering Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a highly respected automotive composites manufacturer based in Rayong, Thailand. This is a role for an outstanding Engineering Manager who thrive on challenging opportunity working for a leading supplier to the global automotive OEM’s specialising in highly engineered energy management components.
About the Engineering Manager role:
You will be leading all engineering-related activities and play a vital role to deliver sound and effective operations.
The salary range for this role is THB 85k – 120k per month + Allowance.
- Process designs for manufacturing feasibility and continuous improvement to the design to ensure product cost effectiveness
- Develop and maintain preventative and predictive maintenance procedures for machine and equipment
- Manage the functions of the engineering team as defined in the Engineer position description
- Support sales engineering team with quoting that reduces the manufacturing cost, meets quoted cycle times, efficiency, quality, within budget and delivered on time
- Support manufacturing for continuous improvement, lessons learned, issues on the floor, new launches, engineering changes or quality issues
- Designing concept welding equipment
To succeed in the Engineering Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the team across region and internal.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher-level qualification in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- At least seven years' experience in automotive manufacturing industry could be an advantage
- Sex/Age: Male 38 years or above
- Language Skills: Good Command in English
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking to make decisions and solve problems in any situations
- Good personality and presentation skills
- Multi-tasked and able to work under pressure
- Experience with stamping dies, Weld fixture and preventive maintenance
- Able to travel and work aboard for business trip
This automotive firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a driven and determined Engineering Manager with proven track record of achievements in manufacturing environment, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551