Continuous Improvement Manager (FMCG)
Salary THB120000 - THB160000 per month + Benefits and Provident Fund
Location Chachoengsao ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 fmcg Chachoengsao Province TH THB 120000 160000 160000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
As a result of expanding both within Thailand and globally, this world’s leading FMCG manufacturer is recruiting a talented Continuous Improvement Manager (x1 vacancy) to be responsible for the development and execution of the MOS (Manufacturing Operating System) within the plant. The MOS is a programme based in TPM combining pragmatically Lean and Six Sigma capabilities.
About the Continuous Improvement Manager (FMCG) Role:
Reporting to Plant Manager (Thai) and Regional Manager, you will play a vital role to promote and encourage prompt delivery of programme regarding to cost saving, efficiency improvement, accountability and excellence in all programmes within their manufacturer located in an Eastern province of Thailand.
This salary range for this role is THB120k - 160k per month + Allowance + Provident Fund.
- Develop Manufacturing Operating System (MOS) implementation plan for the related factory, with clear focus on zero defects, zero losses and total involvement culture. This plan needs to be consistent with company’s global standard
- Puts in place in the plant the standard MOS Pillar structure (TPM Pillar structure), enabler of the MOS Continuous Improvement programme
- Local Fundamentals Pillar leader, including OPS (Daily performance meetings structure), Basic problem-solving tools (Root Cause Analysis, Kaizen, SMED) and 5S
- Collaborate effectively with the rest of the Management Team of the plant (Plant Manager, Production Manager, Engineering Manager, Quality Manager, Safety Manager, Logistics Manager, Plant Controller, and HR Manager) implementing together the MOS programme
- Work closely with other Global Pillar leaders to ensure flawless Manufacturing Operating System development and implementation
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead and unite effectively and possess a keen understanding of continuous improvement within FMCG industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or other related fields with a minimum of five years’ experience in FMCG manufacturing environment
- Profound knowledge of TPM (mainly) and Lean and Six Sigma methodologies with proven track record of leading successful implementations at plant level
- Ability to listen & integrate business needs with detailed technical inputs
- Good command of Thai and English is a must
- Willing to be based in Eastern province of Thailand and travel overseas
This leading FMCG manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive Continuous Improvement Manager with solid experience in FMCG manufacturing, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551