Technical & Engineering Manager (Open to expats)
Salary THB150000 - THB250000 per month + Provident Fund + Allowances + Bonus
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-04 2019-06-01 aerospace Chonburi TH THB 150000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand and globally, this world’s leading manufacturer of aerospace components is recruiting a talented Technical & Engineering Manager (x 1 vacancy) to be responsible for establishing strong research & development within the business to deliver current and future strategic business plan in its next phase of growth.
About the Technical & Engineering Manager Role:
Reporting to Technical Services Director (Thai), you will play a vital role to promote and encourage prompt delivery of programme, continuous improvement, accountability and excellence in all programmes within their manufacturer located in Chonburi, Thailand.
The Salary range for this role is THB150k - THB250k per month + Provident Fund + Allowance + Bonus.
- Plan, budget, track and execute new product development activities including CER provide
- Drive and lead project management activities, against tight timelines and demanding customer expectation for attention to detail and build-to-print procedures
- Continuously monitor project performance against resource, timing, budget, risk and results
- Ensure alignment of projects and programs with business strategy; also initiate proposals based on customer feedback, opportunities for improvement, new trends and technologies
- Determine continual improvements driving enhanced performance and effectiveness
- Liaise and work cross functionally teams supporting the commercialisation of new products
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding and technical knowledge of aerospace manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or other related fields with a minimum of five years’ experience in aerospace industry environment - ideally in aero structures aluminium precision machining (or similar) &/or treatments/special process; including jigs, fixtures & processing
- 5 years of direct engineering experience along with experience of leading teams working on multiple projects to a high standard of excellence
- Ability to listen & integrate business needs with detailed technical inputs
- 3D CAD/CAM, industrial CNC machining experience with good knowledge background of machining process
- Good command of English due to the nature of business
- Open to non-Thais due to the nature of the business
This leading aerospace equipment producer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive Technical & Engineering Manager with solid experience in aerospace manufacturing, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551