Salary Attractive Package
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 31 July 2018 2018-07-312018-09-29 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading Food firm is recruiting a Process Manager in Chonburi to join their team. In this Process Manager job, you will be responsible for leading implementation of packaging/process related activities into the site to support the continuous improvement programme in its next phase of growth and reporting to site Research & Development manager (Thai).
About the Process Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Process Manager will play a key role in the Research & Development team. You need to deploy and continuously improve local processes to ensure compliance to relevant Q&FS standards and efficiency targets. This role will support plant trials for all products, processes, and packaging and provide key technical input into the implementation and assurance of any corporate Q&FS standards associated with existing or new process/packaging format and processes by collaborating with RDT resources to ensure meeting current capability on site. You need to understand specification and managing non-conforming product/process/pack to ensure resolution by working with local supply.
- Collaborate with the R &D team (Product, Process, Raw material, Pack) to support line trials and in plant validation on new pack formats and or processes
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (RDT/SUPPLY/ENG/Q&FS) in the handover 1 process on site when there is: new process, pack, new Q&FS standard, supplier changes or new supplier change with impact current specification
- Lead the Handover 2 process with site. Provide any training related to the activity and ensure all documentation is completed for handover
- Support site activities which improve equipment efficiencies, reduce waste and improve process capabilities and product quality without specification changes
To succeed in this role, you must have a Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, engineering, chemistry, or equivalent.
- At least five years in a Food Manufacturing environment working in Quality, Food Safety, Engineering, or Product/Process/Pack Development
- Working knowledge of food processing and packaging technology is highly preferred
- Green Belt Certification preferred
This leading professional Food firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With years of history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven and determined, then this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Process Manager role.
Apply now for this new opportunity.