Process Improvement Manager
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 31 July 2018 2018-07-312018-09-29 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Global Process Improvement Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global plastic firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Regional Process Improvement Manager, this is a role for an energetic personnel who is a leader in their field.
About the Process Improvement Manager Role:
To report to the Regional Process Improvement Manager based in Singapore, you will lead all activities & key projects relating to all operations improvements and supervise a team of 10 engineers.
- Identify, plan and implement key projects to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity and improve cycle time by reducing wasted time, scrap, rework, etc. resulting in significant business improvement and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for targeting completion of process improvement projects within a specified time frame while achieving a cost reduction goal
- Develop and coordinate the performance excellence / performance improvement vision and deployment planning as defined by the Executive Team
- Achieve buy-in from all decision makers for the successful application of performance excellence / performance improvement. Create team processes for optimising results
- Actively lead projects and provide individual contributions after key projects have been identified
- Liaison with finance and other members of the organisation in assessing, tracking and reporting the financial benefit of a Performance Excellence project
To succeed in this role, you must have good project management skills.
- Relevant education qualification; engineering is preferred
- Proven process improvement, business engineering qualifications
- Proven experience in process improvement, leading projects with a record of successful implementation
- Proven leadership skills and business acumen - performance driven
- Works well in team environment, with sound negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally with other leaders on sensitive and/or emotional issues
This international Plastic firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, it has won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you have a successful track record of process improvement and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Process Improvement Manager role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.