New Product Integration Manager - SEA
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive New Product Integration Manager - SEA job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious Sanitary Ware organisation based in Saraburi has just become available.
About the New Product Integration Manager - SEA Role:
This is a great opportunity/job/role for the New Product Integration Manager to redevelop tasks. Your main responsibility is to manage the manufacturing development and implementation into production of new products at all SEA Vitreous manufacturing locations and you will be report to operations director (who is a foreigner).
- Drive, through subordinate manager and staff technical analyst, the Saraburi Model, Block and Case Departments and the Product Development Department
- Redefine the new product development strategy to assure a significant reduction of the time to market though the implementation of a robust product industrialisation process, with clearly defined stage gates and a structured process to analyse deviations, define the right corrections and limit the number of loops to get a new product to meet fit, form and functions requirements
- Coordinate the scheduling and completion of all vitreous tooling projects for all SEA locations to ensure all schedules are achieved utilising the most economical process. Drive the activity of all plants new product integration engineers and coordinate the activities with the production management to insure projects are completed as prioritised
- Create, maintain and update the vitreous new product development design criteria for each product type and casting and processing methods. Insure that the NPD process is documented and maintained as per established procedures. Document and update the methods and materials to produce cases that assure the quality of moulds on the long period
- Closely work with the costing department and manufacturing team in validating manufacturing standard cost, establishment of standard methods that will ensure optimum costs in all phases of the manufacturing process
- Participate on all vitreous new product development projects as the operations representative throughout the process from advanced development through all phases to the product introduction
- Closely work with the Advance manufacturing team to develop the best integration between mould, casting equipment and process to achieve and assure a quick increase of yield and productivity compared to the current production process
The successful candidate must possess over 10 of years of professional experience and have ability to work on their own initiative.
- At least a Bachelor degree of Engineering with over five years of management experience
- Experience in vitreous development and manufacturing processes is a plus
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Good command of English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
This company is much more than Sanitary Ware and is anything but traditional. It has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused engineering professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this New Product Integration Manager - SEA job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.