Senior Process Engineer - FMCG / Saraburi
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international consumer good company is seeking a high-calibre Senior Process Engineer to lead and support their dynamic and complex manufacturing process in the plant. In this job, you will be based in Saraburi and this role needs to work closely with the process team within the department in order to develop and ensure best practices.
About the Senior Process Engineer - FMCG / Saraburi Role:
Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will lead to determine the static and dynamic process centre line, analyses and develop system to improve the machine capabilities, maintain and sustain process to meet the requirement for manufacturing and productivity.
- Identify opportunities and provide efforts to improve quality, production costs, safety and machine reliability during daily production
- Coordinate and carry out for determine process centre line and analyses results to optimise the process parameter of production line
- Liaise with product development and material team, lead new product and material implement and analyses issue to optimise by process improvement activity. Be aware of impact of new products/material on manufacturing equipment, assess and support to optimise
- Be aware of quality elements of new products/material and assess their impact on current manufacturing process equipment
- Plan, design and lead new process/product development activities to achieve technical objectives within time line and budget
- Control and organise all aspects of new process equipment projects when initial scoping and cost estimating through to installation, commissioning and handover to production and maintenance
- Acts as an advocate for continuous improvement activities using statistical techniques to design experimentation for process and equipment to achieve targets losses reduction and cost saving
To excel in this Senior Process Engineer - FMCG / Saraburi role, you are required to possess at least five years' proven experience in FMCG or consumer goods manufacturing environment, and having solid understanding & knowledge of quality systems & standards such as ISO9001:2015, GMP, and good command of English; to effectively communicate with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Engineering and relevant experience or any related field
- Ability to understand machine process and product drawings
- Demonstrate good teamwork and interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a close, multidisciplinary environment
- Maintain positive relationships and work with others
- Strong leadership capability and communications skills
- Develop equipment and cost of machine process improvement projects
- Demonstrate proactive, flexible and positive attitude
- Shares knowledge freely with others to ensure best practices
- Very good communication in English and Thai to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages, such as when working with the various team members
This leading FMCG Company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development for all employees. With over 20 year history and 5000 employees across 20 countries this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development within Thailand and the region.
If you are a talented and focused Process Engineering professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Process Engineer - FMCG / Saraburi job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.