Process Implementation Assistant Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Chonburi Province
Consultant Aphaphat Thanomchart
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand and internationally, this global leader within the Food world is recruiting a Process Implementation Assistant Manager to join their international division based in Chonburi. The job will be in Chonburi, Thailand.
About the Process Implementation Assistant Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Process Implementation Assistant Manager will play a key role in the Engineering team’s continued development and success in its Chonburi plant.
- Participate to the technical risk assessment of any new process projects on site and documenting the new process capability and benchmark data for new / process linked with new products development / deployment
- Owner of experimental the product manufactured during the test (quality, validation, follow up till storage)
- Responsible for operational launch in the factory (provide specification, system update, team communication)
- Responsible for the first productions till the Qualification
- Responsible for the qualification review preparation for the factory (sampling, collecting analytical results)
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of production process.
- Bachelor’s Degree and significant internship experience, OR five years equivalent technical experience in a food manufacturing environment, working in Quality Food Safety, Engineering or Product/Process Development
This company is much more than Food and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Process Implementation Assistant Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.