Global Process Development Engineer (Nakornrachasrima)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Aphaphat Thanomchart
Date posted 29 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Global Process Development Engineer job in Nakornrachasrima has just arisen at one of the food/FMCG companies. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a global remit.
About the Global Process Development Engineer (Nakornrachasrima) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Global Process Development Engineer to support the development and delivery of innovative product design through leadership in process development, process improvement to support global product design projects.
- Evaluates process and design alternatives based on “design for manufacturability” principles
- Manages program compliance with “quality control” requirements (eg. design control, process validation and etc.)
- Establish knowledge transfer documents to capture all process and equipment specifications for the projects, share learnings globally to relevant regions
- Maintain knowledge of new developments in manufacturing and design technologies
- Work closely with global future capabilities team based in Europe to develop novel technology to deliver authentic product design; leverage and share learnings with across teams
- Support all divisional initiatives as identified by divisional management and in support of quality management systems (QMS), environmental management systems (EMS) and other regulatory requirements
- Comply with food and drug administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, company policies, operating procedures, processes and task assignments; maintain positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors and vendors
- Lead process development or process improvement activities in both pilot plant and in factory to deliver process solutions that meet product design targets and validate in pilot lines
The successful Global Process Development Engineer (Nakornrachasrima) will be process development focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or technical field or equivalent experience; advanced degree preferred
- At least five years manufacturing experience
- Experience developing manufacturing processes and technologies and designing for manufacturability required
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred
The successful Global Process Development Engineer will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a successful track record of process development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Global Process Development Engineer (Nakornrachasrima) role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.