Salary Allowances + Bonus
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Job Ref 1832770/001
Date posted 02 August 2022chonburi-province engineering-manufacturing/plant-management-production-manufacturing 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 manufacturing-and-production Chonburi TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging Plant Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a leading global building & construction materials manufacturer based in Chonburi, Thailand. Reporting directly to Regional Business Director (Foreigner), this is a role for an outstanding Plant Manager with solid operations and engineering background who thrives on challenging opportunity.
About the Plant Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will play a vital role to define annual business plan & operations strategy, and to ensure smooth, efficient, and safe running of plant by overseeing all daily operations, adequate operating resources provided including continuous improvement for the operations of manufacturing facilities.
- Manage all manufacturing operations activities including production, quality control, plant engineering & maintenance, planning, warehouse & logistics, finance, and plant administration
- Implement and monitor all corporate policies, procedures, instructions, and programmes related to manufacturing operations
- Responsible for daily management of business operations to ensure effective resources allocation are provided and proper solutions are given
- Lead the development and deployment of manufacturing practices focused on safety, quality, and continuous improvement
- Ensure accuracy and transparency in financial reporting to the country finance head
- Ensure robust plant safety and security procedures and training are in place and that operations follow all required regulations
- All other activities required to ensure the good governance in plant operations
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead and unite effectively and possess a keen understanding of manufacturing operations in dynamic working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree with Engineering background, MBA degree is a plus
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in manufacturing operations required, at least five -10 years working experience in a manufacturing/plant operations leadership role
- Ability to listen & integrate business needs with detailed technical inputs
- Ability to provide effective leadership in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Good command of Thai and English is a must due to the nature of its business
This leading state-of-art manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is challenging but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a determined Plant Manager with solid experience in dynamic manufacturing, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today for this outstanding opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Allowances + BonusLocation: Chachoengsao ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022A world’s leading FMCG manufacturer based in Chachoengsao is recruiting an outstanding Plant Manager (x 1 vacancy) who will have full responsibility covering from production, engineering, quality, planning & logistics, continuous improvement, to HSE for all manufacturing operations to ensure products are produced in a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment, according to expected quality standards, right service levels and optimal cost.
Salary: Allowances + BonusLocation: Chonburi ProvinceDate posted: 06 July 2022An exciting Senior Quality Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a highly respected automotive part supplier manufacturer based in Chonburi. Reporting operationally to Managing Director (Thai), this is a role for an outstanding Quality Manager who thrives on challenging opportunity working for a trusted supplier to premium automotive brands across the global.