Plant Manager - Plastic Injection (PET)
Salary Variable Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kritsada Suthepakul
Job Ref 1826000/001
Date posted 29 July 2022bangkok engineering-manufacturing/plant-management-production-manufacturing 2022-07-29 2022-09-27 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting PET- Plant Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected packaging firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the MD, this is a role for PET professional who is seeking a no.1 role.
About the Plant Manager - Plastic Injection (PET) Role:
Due to excellent results and expansion, the Plant Manager will play a key role in the team’s continued development and success. You will be responsible for driving overall performance of the operations from achieving financial target, ensure production is delivering the highest quality with its efficiency. You will also take the lead providing direction to all operations from warehouse & logistics, HR and etc.
The salary range for this role is competitive with additional benefits including provident fund, allowance and health insurance.
- Managing and leading all commercial and operations to achieve short and long term target
- Driving process improvement, adhering to plans/budgets and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Handling direct production and ensures cost effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality, accuracy and performance standard
- Assuring that customer service and relations are provided effectively through timely delivery of quality product
- Drive and support expansion projects and act as a focal point for business development
- Aligned strategies with department head including HR, IT, Supply Chain, R&D , Production and etc to have the same goal
- Strive for new business opportunities and lead the business to new level of success
To succeed in the Plant Manager role, you will need to have proven track records in managing overall performance of Food packaging business for at least five to eight years.
- Have at least five years' experience in a production, plant management or operations management role preferably from the packaging industry and plastic injection or food packaging, PET bottle will be advantage
- Mechanical engineering background or related field
- Excellent leadership and communication both Thai and English
- Strategic and business acumen
- Able to lead the team and expand the team for the future growth, with ability to influence and drive change management
This leading firm has an outstanding international reputation and is expanded its business quick. The company has its growth during this pandemic due to their excellent strategic planning and they are looking for key management to join them.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Performance BonusLocation: Saraburi ProvinceDate posted: 17 August 2022An excellent Continuous Improvement (x1 vacancy) job in Saraburi has just arisen at one of the world's leading building construction material companies. Your main responsibility is to to support continuous improvement projects for both manufacturing and commercial units.
Salary: Performance BonusLocation: Saraburi ProvinceDate posted: 29 July 2022An excellent Continuous Improvement (x1 vacancy) job in Saraburi has just arisen at one of the world's leading building construction material companies. Your main responsibility is to to support continuous improvement projects for both manufacturing and commercial units.
Salary: THB100000 - THB120000 per month + Base 100K, Car allowance 13K, Bonus 2.5 months, Provident Fund, 12 days annual leaveLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 26 July 2022An exciting Senior Compensation & Benefit Specialist (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading manufacturing firm in Bangkok.
Salary: Competitive BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022A global industrial-manufacturing company is seeking for a high-calibre Head of Global Project Management Office with regional exposure based in Bangkok (x1 vacancy).
Salary: Provident Fund + Medical InsuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Manufacturing Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG manufacturing company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Factory Director (Expat), this is a role for a Manufacturing or Plant Operations Manager who has strong technical and management skills in production operation and has experienced managing the area of productivity improvement, cost saving, quality, maintenance, safety, and logistics.