Senior Compensation & Benefit Specialist
Salary THB100000 - THB120000 per month + Base 100K, Car allowance 13K, Bonus 2.5 months, Provident Fund, 12 days annual leave
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tatchaya Atiarnon
Job Ref 1831140/001
Date posted 26 July 2022bangkok engineering-manufacturing/plant-management-production-manufacturing 2022-07-26 2022-09-24 manufacturing-and-production Bangplee, Samutprakarn Bangna-Trad Road TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Compensation & Benefit Specialist (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading manufacturing firm in Bangkok.
About the Senior Compensation & Benefit Specialist Role:
In this business critical role, you will review and ensure that compensation and benefits strategy is cost-efficient and competitive for the benefit of talent attraction and employee retention. Always keep the compensation and benefits policies and processes to align with the regional and global guideline and legislation. The role offers competitive base salary with car allowance and bonus.
- Evaluate, improve and develop existing compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures to be more attractive and competitive
- Ensure all programs, policies, and procedures comply with the current legislation
- Provide consultation and recommendation regarding the company’s compensation & benefits as well as to oversee the compensation and benefits package of international assignee/ secondment compensation & benefits and align with global/ regional policy
- Handle performance management process and annual salary review, bonus, sales incentive and other benefits payout
- Lead payroll process and activities as well as to handle administration of employee benefits and HR operatiing systems
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor's degree in HRM, BA, or related field
- Minimum seven year of experiences in compensation and benefits role
- Extensive knowledge of modern compensation and benefits trends and practice, policies, procedures, and applicable legislation
- Strong analytical skill, interpersonal skill and problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience in using SAP (C&B module) is preferred
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Performance BonusLocation: Saraburi ProvinceDate posted: 17 August 2022An excellent Continuous Improvement (x1 vacancy) job in Saraburi has just arisen at one of the world's leading building construction material companies. Your main responsibility is to to support continuous improvement projects for both manufacturing and commercial units.
Salary: Variable BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 29 July 2022An exciting PET- Plant Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected packaging firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the MD, this is a role for PET professional who is seeking a no.1 role.
Salary: Performance BonusLocation: Saraburi ProvinceDate posted: 29 July 2022An excellent Continuous Improvement (x1 vacancy) job in Saraburi has just arisen at one of the world's leading building construction material companies. Your main responsibility is to to support continuous improvement projects for both manufacturing and commercial units.
Salary: Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022A leading beverages company is looking for the Associate Construction Director (x1 vacancy) to be based in Bangkok to be responsible for activities of construction projects, renovation, maintenance of various type of facilities. Report directly to executive committee and lead decent size of team.
Salary: Competitive BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022A global industrial-manufacturing company is seeking for a high-calibre Head of Global Project Management Office with regional exposure based in Bangkok (x1 vacancy).