Assistant Production Manager
Salary THB60000 - THB80000 per month + attractive bonus
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nattha Pongmanapap
Job Ref 1814250/001
Date posted 24 June 2022rayong-province engineering-manufacturing/plant-management-production-manufacturing 2022-06-24 2022-08-23 manufacturing-and-production Rayong TH THB 60000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the world’s leading healthcare & medical products manufacturer is seeking a talented Assistant Production Manager (x 1 vacancy) to be based at their plant in Rayong, Thailand, to manage overall daily operations in manufacturing line to ensure quality of product, GMPs practice, and health & safety environment, while align with the organisation’s standards and global guidelines.
About the Assistant Production Manager (Healthcare) role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for leading members and managing all activities in manufacturing line. Reporting to Production Manager, this is a role for a dynamic Assistant Production Manager who has solid experience in healthcare, chemical or FMCG industries with ability to manage operations team and thrives on challenging opportunity working for a global organisation. You will enjoy attractive bonus for this role.
- Supervise and monitor all production activities of a specific area in the manufacturing line
- Lead the team to improve production process to ensure high quality, health & safety standards, and provide appropriate training or suggestions
- Effectively liaise with internal stakeholders for daily production resources availability including materials flow, machine, and equipment, to support the production plan while monitoring the overall process to prevent any manufacturing issue
- Responsible for effective resources utilisation, productivity analysis and improvement to ensure the company’s target and align with budget and production cost
- Lead the team to comply with all safety control activities and production department’s guideline
- Provide report and update of attendance, production efficiency, process safety, scrap management, and essential information to management level
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead & unite the team and possess a keen understanding in production management and safety standards.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Pharmaceutical, Engineering, or related fields
- At least seven years’ working in production for manufacturing industry, and experience in team management
- Understanding in GMPs, health, and safety standards
- Strong leadership, communication, and analytical skills
- Great English and Thai in written and spoken due to the nature of business
This innovative healthcare & medical products manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and process-oriented, there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are an outstanding Assistant Production Manager with solid experience in manufacturing processes with medical, health care or FMCG industries, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a global leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exceptional opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: allowance & bonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 03 August 2022A international company is seeking a high-calibre E&I Reliability Engineer (x1 vacancy) based at Rayong plants to support an expanding business unit and oversee for all engineering & maintenance changes and operations improvement(projects), reporting directly to an Engineering Manager.
Salary: Allowance + BonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting Maintenance Manager (x1 vacancy) job arisen at a highly respected global automotive technologies manufacturer, specialises in technological offering provides carmakers based in Rayong, Thailand.
Salary: Allowance + BonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 27 July 2022An exciting CNC Technical Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a glass and metal part manufacturer, based in Rayong, Thailand.
Salary: Allowance + BonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 27 July 2022An exciting Production Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in an automotive firm in Bangkok.