Salary Allowances + Bonus
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Job Ref 1810380/001
Date posted 03 June 2022rayong-province engineering-manufacturing/plant-management-production-manufacturing 2022-06-16 2022-08-02 manufacturing-and-production Rayong TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Plant Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a leading global sustainable engineering solution products manufacturer based in Rayong, Thailand. Reporting directly to Regional Operations Director (Foreigner), this is a role for an outstanding Plant Manager with solid operations and engineering background who thrives on challenging opportunity
About the Plant Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will play a vital role to define annual business plan & operations strategy, and to ensure smooth, efficient, and safe running of plant by overseeing all daily operations, adequate operating resources provided including continuous improvement for the operations of manufacturing facilities. You will enjoy competitive base salary with allowance and bonus for this role.
- Manage all manufacturing operations activities including manufacturing, quality control, plant engineering, purchasing, shipping, and customer services
- Implement and monitor all corporate policies, procedures, instructions, and programmes related to manufacturing operations
- Responsible for daily management of business operations to ensure effective resources allocation are provided and proper solutions are given
- Lead the development and deployment of manufacturing practices focused on quality and continuous improvement
- Ensure robust plant safety and security procedures and training are in place and that operations follow all required regulations
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead and unite effectively and possess a keen understanding of manufacturing operations in dynamic working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree with Engineering background, MBA degree is a plus
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in manufacturing operations required, at least five -10 years working experience in a manufacturing/plant operations leadership role
- Ability to listen & integrate business needs with detailed technical inputs
- Ability to provide effective leadership in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Good command of Thai and English is a must due to the nature of its business
This leading state-of-art manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is challenging but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a determined Plant Manager with solid experience in dynamic manufacturing, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today for this outstanding opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB130000 - THB150000 per month + attractive bonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Material Development Manager (x 1 vacancy) has just become available at innovative automotive parts supplier based in Rayong, Thailand. This is a role for a seasoned Material Development Manager who thrives on challenging opportunity working for a global trusted supplier of automotive parts.
Salary: THB90000 - THB110000 per month + allowance + provident fundLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Quality Manager (x 1 vacancy) has just become available at one of global leading automotive parts supplier based in Rayong, Thailand. This is a role for an outstanding Quality Manager who has solid background in automotive industry.
Salary: THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Provident fund, Health insurance, BonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 01 June 2022A world leading chemical supplier is seeking a Senior Process Engineer (x 1 vacancy) for their plant based in Rayong, Thailand, to drive overall performance of production, develop new industrial processes and designing new process plants and equipment or modifying existing ones.
Salary: allowance & bonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 13 June 2022An exciting Senior Boiler Engineer job (x1 Vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected power plants based in Rayong, Thailand. Reporting directly to a Maintenance Manager.
Salary: THB90000 - THB120000 per month + attractive bonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 29 May 2022A world leading speciality chemical supplier is seeking a Senior Utility and Facility Engineer (x 1 vacancy) for their plant based in Rayong, Thailand, to manage and control Utilities operation, waste treatment & handling.