Production (Maintenance) Manager
Salary Bonus and Provident fund
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Karin Buddharuksa
Job Ref 1797830/001
Date posted 27 April 2022rayong-province engineering-manufacturing/plant-management-production-manufacturing 2022-04-27 2022-06-26 engineering Rayong TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Production (Maintenance) Manager (x1 vacancy) job arisen at a highly respected global automotive technologies manufacturer, specialises in technological offering provides car-makers based in Rayong, Thailand. Reporting operationally to Plant Manager (Thai), Perfectly for an experienced Production Manager who thrives on challenging opportunity working for a trusted supplier of automotive manufacturing.
About the Production (Maintenance) Manager Role:
In this vital function, you will play an important leader role to direct, control and organise the effective operation with maintenance issues, quality, and safety objectives of the plant, leading team towards sustainable operation. You will enjoy competitive base salary with bonus and provident fund.
- Assure feasibility of the production plans
- Coordinate with customer to established customer specifications concerning cycle time, delivery, quality and costs
- Manage the production costs to achieve financial goal, maintain product margin, and monitor serial productivity
- Participate in the creation of Production System Efficiency projects
- Supervise all daily activities of the maintenance department through subordinates to ensure completion of assigned projects that will minimise machine downtime
- Plan and implement effective procedures, continuous improvement, and policies for the maintenance department to ensure that all equipment, facilities, and utilities are in an acceptable state of repair
- Optimise spare parts stock and manage the accuracy of spare parts
- Define and monitor quality, cost and delivery objectives given to external companies when intervening; subcontracting, energy, security system, ordinary and major maintenance actions
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to deliver work under pressure with in-depth Production management, with maintenance experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher-level qualification in engineering
- Solid production experience in automotive industry
- At least five years of team management experience
- Ability to provide effective leadership in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Good command of Thai and English is a must due to the nature of its business
This company is much more than a manufacturer and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise, and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a driven and determined Production Manager with proven track record of achievements in manufacturing environment, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today for this interesting opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Provident fund, Health insurance, BonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 01 June 2022A world leading chemical supplier is seeking a Senior Process Engineer (x 1 vacancy) for their plant based in Rayong, Thailand, to drive overall performance of production, develop new industrial processes and designing new process plants and equipment or modifying existing ones.
Salary: allowance & bonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 13 June 2022An exciting Senior Boiler Engineer job (x1 Vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected power plants based in Rayong, Thailand. Reporting directly to a Maintenance Manager.
Salary: THB90000 - THB120000 per month + attractive bonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 29 May 2022A world leading speciality chemical supplier is seeking a Senior Utility and Facility Engineer (x 1 vacancy) for their plant based in Rayong, Thailand, to manage and control Utilities operation, waste treatment & handling.
Salary: Allowance + BonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 10 May 2022An exciting Production Manager (x1 vacancy) job arisen at a highly respected global automotive manufacturer, specialises in driving technology based in Rayong, Thailand. Reporting operationally to Head of Production, this role is perfectly fit for an experienced Production Manager who thrives on challenging opportunity working for a trusted supplier of automotive manufacturing.
Salary: Allowances + BonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 23 May 2022A global leading ingredient solutions provider is seeking a high-calibre Project Engineering Manager (x1 vacancy) based at their manufacturing plant in Rayong to support a large, complex business unit and responsible for all changes & improvements at the plant, related to new products development, production efficiency improvements and capacity increase starting from scope definition till final deliver