Salary THB70000 - THB90000 per month + allowance + provident fund
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nattha Pongmanapap
Job Ref 1797120/001
Date posted 27 April 2022chonburi-province engineering-manufacturing/plant-management-production-manufacturing 2022-04-27 2022-06-26 automotive Chonburi TH THB 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Improvement Manager (x 1 vacancy) has just become available at one of market leading automotive parts supplier based in Chonburi, Thailand. This is a role for a seasoned Improvement Manager who thrives on challenging opportunity working for a global trusted supplier of automotive parts.
About the Improvement Manager role:
Reporting to Senior Production Manager. You will be fully responsible for driving improvement project in all manufacturing line in terms of process, quality, cost saving and productivity, and monitoring progress in all activities including continuous improvement plans, shop floor improvement and quality standards, to meet the company’s target and policy. You will enjoy competitive base salary with allowance and provident fund for this role.
- Oversee manufacturing line operations to initiate improvement ideas to develop process, quality, cost saving, and productivity to deliver continuous improvement in the plant
- Support problem solving and provide suggestion for preventive and corrective plans
- Collaborate with production, maintenance, process, supply chain and other cross functions to communicate objectives and target of each improvement project
- Support activities in the plant including resources utilisation, energy optimisation, cost reduction and improvement planning
- Encourage and promote all improvement strategies such as Kaizen, 5S, QCC activities and provide training to operators to improve their skills
- Provide target and report progress to all stakeholders to effectively ensure the best and sustainable result
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to perform leadership skills, work cooperatively with other functions, manage all activities of productivity and continuous improvement, with a keen understanding in engineering and manufacturing process of automotive parts.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering
- At least 10 years’ working experience in production or manufacturing process, with achievements in CI, Lean, Kaizen or other improvement strategies
- Experience in automotive industry, knowledge in plastic injection is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Great English and Thai in written and spoken due to the nature of business
This innovative auto part supplier needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for
you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Improvement Manager role.
Apply today for this challenging opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: allowance + provident fundLocation: Chonburi ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Senior Project & Process Engineer (x 3 vacancies) has just become available at one of global leading automotive parts supplier based in Chonburi, Thailand. This is a role for a seasoned Senior Project & Process Engineer who thrives on challenging opportunity working for a global trusted supplier of automotive parts.
Salary: THB80000 - THB100000 per month + provident fundLocation: Chonburi ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Metallurgical Engineer (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a global leader in high-performance machinery components and equipment for the plastics industry, specialises in high-performance machinery, based in Chonburi, Thailand. Reporting operationally to Metallurgical Manager, perfect for a young passionate person who thrives on challenging opportunity.