Salary THB110000 - THB130000 per month + Provident Fund, Group Insurance
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sakaorat Kasemthanapruet
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 engineering Chonburi TH THB 110000 130000 130000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Manufacturing Manager (x1 vacancy) job has become available at Aerospace industries based in Chonburi, Thailand. Reporting directly to Operation Manager, this is a role for an outstanding Manufacturing Engineering Manager with solid engineering background who thrives on challenging opportunity.
About the Production Manager Role:
You will be leading the team and play a vital role to deliver sound and effective operations. The salary range for this role is THB 110k – 130k per month + Provident Fund + Group Insurance.
- Provide technical support to the team through the specification, requirement, equipment, resources and/or methods required these are not limited to provide technical management and leads process improvements
- Be a lead of Manufacturing Engineering Department with supporting to the Aero Foil Forging & Clipping control, surface finishing production (included chemical process), New Production and Process Development, tooling product for machining, new project implementation and continuous improvement in the field of aero engines and activities
- Ensure all established safety, quality, delivery and cost commitments are met and to help achieve department goals and/or KPI’s matrices
- Cooperation within the value streams of the manufacturing organisation and the system integration centre to ensure that all products delivered to our customers are compliant to quality requirement
To succeed in the Manufacturing Manager job, you will need to have an ability to define and plan the project, control and deliver project deliverables, project accounting and appraisal.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and/or related field; advanced degree highly desirable
- At least 10 years of experience in a Manufacturing or Engineering in supervisory role, preferably in metal forming, surface treatment and surface finishing for manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of CNC programming and machining. (CAD/CAM)
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, 5S, Continuous Improvement and other Lean methodologies required
- Strong in analytical skills, strategic thinking to scope tasks and set goals as well as tactical execution
This Aerospace company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company offer you an opportunity with clear career path together with attractive benefits.
If you are a driven and determined Manufacturing Manager with proven track record of achievements in manufacturing environment, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551