R&D Technical Manager
Salary THB70000 - THB100000 per month + Bonus + Health insurance
Location Saraburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 28 November 20192019-12-02 2020-01-27 manufacturing-and-production Saraburi Province TH THB 70000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting R&D Technical Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at western manufacturer of technology-based performance materials for manufacturers based in Saraburi, Thailand. This is a role for an outstanding Technical Manager who thrive on challenging opportunity.
About the R&D Technical Manager Role:
You will be leading the team and play a vital role to deliver sound and effective operations, innovation, work collaboratively cross function with QC and production department. The salary range for this role is THB 70K - 100K per month + bonus + health insurance.
- Responsible for new product development and product planning for fit compost glaze and printing glazes
- Work collaboratively cross function with QC and production department to develop products and find the best product solution
- Conduct demand planning, sourcing new materials and optimise department budget for the best value product solution
- Specify and use tools “Slow Moving Products” for tiles product in production line
- Extend the SAP Material for productivity from global branch to Thailand
- Maintain and develop working system and all R&D equipment to be in line with ISO 14001 and ISO 9001
To succeed in the R&D Technical Manager job, you will need to have experiences in ceramic, coating, printing with ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the team.
- Graduated from material science (ceramic) or related subject
- Experience in product development, able to use dilatometer equipment and hot stage microscope equipment
- Eight -10 years' experience in ceramic, especially for frit or tile industry
- Professional technical English communication due to the nature of the business
- Able to work at Saraburi, Thailand
- Open-minded, good attitude and growth mindset
This performance materials manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this company.
If you are a driven and determined R&D Technical Manager with proven track record of achievements in R&D environment, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551