Production Manager - Saraburi
Salary THB60000 - THB100000 per month + Provident Fund + Bonus + Health insurance.
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-02 2019-12-01 manufacturing-and-production saraburi saraburi TH THB 60000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Production Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just arisen at one of the Global manufacturing firm based in Saraburi. You will be responsible for production and related activities.
About the Production Manager Role:
Due to good results and future expansion plans, the Production Manager will play a key role in the management teams to continue the development and success.
The salary range for this role is THB 60,000 – 100,000 THB per month + Provident Fund + Bonus + Health insurance.
- Works closely with other Functional units such as Planning, Technical & Quality Control and ensures production volumes meet production plans (by product type, quality, quantity, timing and Business Plans) by expenditure and HSE targets
- Ensures production resource levels and shifts are organised, enabling production volumes to be achieved, including all job descriptions and competencies are in line with competency framework
- Well organise with raw materials planning of Moulding, Melting and Refractory for optimisation
- Proactively manages the integration of production activities with production plans determined by, and with the participants in the S&OP process, including HSE, Planning, Engineering, Maintenance and Quality Control and Assurance
- Manages the changes to Operations and Production Organisation effectively arising from the application of streamline processes for Production and Quality Management and Organisational Archetype for Production, without interrupting delivery of production volumes, People Development and HSE targets
To succeed in this Production Manager job, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of metal manufacturing process.
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Minimum 10 years' experience in steel and iron field of heavy manufacturing business, steel and iron Making for easier understanding steel product in foundry process
- Able to work under pressure and flexible
- Able to work at Nongkae, Saraburi
- Computer Literate and proficient of Microsoft office applications.
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Production Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now for this position.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551