R&D Manager – Beverage (Ready to Drink)
Salary THB100000 - THB130000 per annum + variable bonus + benefits
Location Samut Prakan ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 01 October 20192019-10-01 2019-11-30 fmcg Samut Prakan TH THB 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Samutprakarn and internationally, this global leader within the Food & Beverage world is recruiting a R&D Manager (x 1 vacancy) to join their international division based in Samutprakarn.
About the R&D Manager Role:
The R&D Manager plays a critical role in the experiential marketing and retail efforts. You are responsible for managing all aspects of design and development of new products to deliver growth. The role mainly covers primarily activating unique products within the core brand experiences to complement the marketing and NPD strategy.
The salary range for this role is THB 100K – 130K per month + Health benefits + Variable bonus.
- Work closely with commercial, marketing and business development partners to develop and execute new products to drive the company's growth including utilise in-house manufacturing, co-manufacturing
- Lead RTD (ready to drink) product development team to deliver business target on RTD products & projects. Master NPD - RTD process throughout the product development process
- Cross functional work with relevant teams such as marketing, production, QA to deliver NPD product as agreed timeline and budget
- Develop and coach team members
To succeed in the role, you must have at least five years' experience in R&D Manager level.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in food science/ food technology / Agro-industry or product development or related fields
- Minimum three years' experience in RTD / Dairy based product development
- People management skill & Strong project management and initiative
This international Food & Beverage firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting R&D Manager role.
Apply today or send your CV to email@example.com.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551