Factory Manager (Automotive)
Salary THB140000 - THB180000 per month + Provident Fund + Allowances + Attractive Bonus
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 20 September 20192019-09-20 2019-11-19 automotive Rayong TH THB 140000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rarely available Factory Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a highly respected diversified automotive products manufacturer based in Rayong, Thailand. Reporting directly to a President (Japanese), this is a role for a factory manager who thrives on challenging opportunity.
About the Factory Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will play a vital role to define annual business plan and operations strategy, deliver the highest quality and production volumes, and assure safety & reliability including continuous improvement for the operations of manufacturing facilities.
The salary range for this role is THB140k – 160k per month + Provident Fund + Allowances + Attractive Bonus.
- Direct, manage, and optimises the overall operations of one or more plants or other production facilities
- Set policies and make decisions guiding productivity, quality, and cost efficiency of plant operations
- Establish systems to collect metrics, analyse productivity and set performance targets that will meet revenue and cost goals
- Lead the development and deployment of manufacturing practices focused on quality and continuous improvement
- Ensure robust plant safety and security procedures and training are in place and that operations follow all required regulations
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead and unite effectively and possess a keen understanding of manufacturing operations within automotive industry.
- Bachelor’s degree with Engineering background required, MBA degree is a plus
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in manufacturing operations required, at least 5 -10 years working experience in a manufacturing/plant operations leadership role
- Ability to listen & integrate business needs with detailed technical inputs
- Ability to provide effective leadership in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Good command of Thai and English is a must due to the nature of its business
This leading automotive manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive Factory Manager with solid experience in automotive manufacturing, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today for this outstanding opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551