Salary THB300000 - THB350000 per month + Provident Fund + Allowance
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-24 automotive Chonburi TH THB 300000 350000 350000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Operations Director (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a highly respected automotive composites manufacturer based in Chonburi, Thailand. Reporting operationally to Chief Executive Office (Thai), this is a role for an outstanding Operations Director who thrives on challenging opportunity working for a trusted supplier to premium automotive brands across the global.
About the Operations Director Role:
In this operations – critical role, you will play a vital role to deliver sound and effective operations and accountable for P&L of the business. The salary range for this role is THB 300k – 350k per month + Provident Fund + Allowance.
- Oversee and develop management teams comprising Engineering & Production, and Supply Chain
- Formulate and implement organisational strategies and sponsor effective controls of the business through systems and standard protocol development
- Serve as primary customer interface for all leadership decisions
- Promote cost saving and continuous improvement activities to efficiency and productivity enhancement, reduction of inventory, reduction of lead time for suppliers and customers, logistics cost managements
- Prepare overall business budget, secure the approval from the board of director and monitor overall operation results
- Organise and chair committees to support special projects
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to deliver under pressure with strong business acumen, and solid experience in managing Profit and Loss of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher-level qualification in engineering with MBA is a plus
- At least 15 years’ experience in manufacturing environment from various operations functions in automotive, aerospace, electronic industries with additional five years’ experience in upper management level
- Ability to listen & integrate business needs with excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding negotiation capabilities
- Ability to provide effective leadership in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Good command of Thai and English is a must due to the nature of its business
- Good command of German is a significant advantage
With a growing reputation and an ongoing investment for the supply of exceptional quality composite components, this world’s leading composites manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a driven and determined Operations Director with proven track record of achievements in manufacturing environment, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551