Operations Director - Upcountry - Open to Foreigners
Salary THB200000 - THB300000 per month + Fix & Performance Bonus + Medical Insurance
Consultant Lionel Blondiau
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-09 manufacturing-and-production Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province Upcountry TH THB 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Operations Director (x1 vacancy) position with development opportunities in a new has just become available in a fast growing international company. This role will be based on their manufacturing site upcountry.
About the Operations Director - Upcountry - Open to Foreigners Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will lead all manufacturing and supply chain operations their plant in Thailand. As the company is going to tremendous growth, your main role as Operations Director is to prepare the organisation for the next level by improving the entire manufacturing and supply chain process focusing on the full production process, product engineering and supply chain.
The salary range for this role is THB200k - THB300k per month + Fix & Performance Bonus + Medical Insurance.
- Provide overall manufacturing operations direction to the plant facility setting annual goals and executing initiatives
- Manage the full P&L, OPEX and CAPEX
- Drive high performance culture with solid plan to achieve world-class standards in sustainable manner
- Provide clear leadership in steering the change management goals
- Responsible for the quality system
- Lead to support the process improvement initiatives and implement a process improvement targets
- Maintain a safe working environment and ensuring environmental compliance with local and corporate direction
- Accountable for all supply chain and procurement activities of the factory
To excel in this Operations Director role, you are required to possess a least 10 years proven experience in productions operations in a machinery manufacturing company and leading local production teams.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or technical related disciplines
- Strong experience in leading production and manufacturing activities in Thailand
- Proven experience in developing manufacturing teams
- Hands-on mindset, analytical skills, problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills across multiple business divisions & functions
- Fluent in English and basic in Thai is a plus due to the nature of the business
A rapidly expanding company is already a global leader in their field. To develop their market here in the world they increased their production capacity, this is a great company to join at an exciting time in their development in the region.
If you are a drive, talented and focused manufacturing professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Operation Director position is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation, progressive mindset and entrepreneurship.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551