Plant Operations Manager
Salary THB250000 - THB300000 per month + Provident Fund + Allowance
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jirawit Taengko
Date posted 24 May 20192019-05-24 2019-07-23 fmcg Rayong TH THB 250000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rarely available Plant Operations Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a highly respected FMCG manufacturer based in Rayong, Thailand. Reporting directly to a Senior Director – SEA (Foreigner), this is a role for a plant manager who thrives on challenging opportunity.
About the Plant Operations Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will play a vital role to define annual business plan and operations strategy, deliver the highest quality and production volumes, and assure safety & reliability including continuous improvement for the operations of manufacturing facilities.
The salary range for this role is THB250k – 300k per month + Provident Fund + Allowance.
- Manage all production activities, track against plans and achieve targeted production volume of the right quality within planned costs and as per plan, ensure compliance to all related statutes and apply due diligence in all manufacturing related processes
- Manage the production planning function
- Plan and implement systems to improve on planning effectiveness to balance competing priorities like optimal inventory management v/s high service levels
- Ensure that the operation is run with the highest standards of safety, occupational health and environment protection
- Lead the process of continuous food quality improvement. Align with marketing on consumer sensory studies to tweak product improvement
- In association with the Supply Chain Director and in line with the approved long-range plan, formulate short and long-term plans for expansion of plant facilities, modifications and improvements to product developments and other related activities
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead and unite effectively and possess a keen understanding of manufacturing operations within FMCG industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent plus significant related experience
- Extensive knowledge of all production and engineering areas in food/FMCG manufacturing plant with a minimum of 7 years’ experience, experience in Supply Chain Operations would be advantage
- Ability to listen & integrate business needs with detailed technical inputs
- Ability to provide effective leadership in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Good command of Thai and English is a must due to the nature of its business
This leading FMCG manufacturer needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive Plant Operations Manager with solid experience in food/FMCG manufacturing, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today for this outstanding opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551