Production Manager - Chemicals
Salary variable bonus + benefits
Location Samut Sakhon ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 engineering Samut Sakhon TH THB 150000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Global Production Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected global Petrochemical firm based in Samut Sakhon. Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, this is a role for a Production Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Production Manager Role:
You will manage and control production performances to meet company target and ensure safety operations. This job coordinates locally all tasks between purchasing, manufacturing and distribution, to ensure being able to manufacture all products in line with all quality requirements and the customers demand. In addition, as the Production Manager, you will be in charge of the followings.
Salary range: THB150000 - THB180000 per annum variable bonus + benefits
- Accountable for all Manufacturing and/or On-site Warehousing Activities including HSSE, Quality, Integrity Management, Production Planning, Raw Materials Inventory and KPI driven performance improvement
- Understanding and applying the processes and requirements established in Company’s Operating Management System (OMS) for safe, responsible, and reliable operations
- Ensure compliance (legal and OMS) to all regulatory and internal requirements with respect to manufacturing operations
- Leading manufacturing and scheduling team, in line with annual plan and the GSC strategy
- Monthly cost control of all manufacturing cost centres with focus on costs
- Increase efficiency of filling lines and blending vessels, working together with the maintenance manager and ensure optimum machine load factor with use of spot contractors
- Deliver training or coordination of external training with HR and HSSE of the teams. Organise competency assessments for the team, define gaps and take developmental actions accordingly
- Act as point of contact, Accountable Manager, to ensure safe execution of the contracted work while applying the Working with Contractor process throughout for all production related services contracts
- Ensure that all procedures falling under the ownership of this role are maintained and reviewed on the agreed frequency, kept up-to-date, and changes documented and reflected in OMS ONLINE as appropriate. Communicate any changes to the procedures that may impact understanding to the affected workforce
- Act as task owner for applicable compliance tasks assigned. Ensure timely and appropriate completion of tasks, consistent with operational controls, and record these as complete in the compliance task management system
- Act as owner of operations within the area of accountability, ensuring all activities, products and services are appropriately documented to allow for regulatory applicability to be captured. Act as point of contact for these operations to create appropriate compliance tasks
- Deliver the relevant element of the approved Basic Customer Offer (Project Codex) for this role as defined in Country process documents of OMS 7.4.3 stored on OMS ONLINE
- Maintain awareness of the Product Stewardship and Product Compliance processes, responsibilities and accountability which impact or involve my immediate team and my broader business function
To succeed in the production mananger role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and have a strong knowledge of production management and its measurements.
- Over three years of experience in manufacturing environment preferred in a Supply Chain management
- Strong knowledge of production management and its measurements
- Engineering degree (chemical or mechanical) preferred but other disciplines considered with relevant experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience of small diverse operational teams in a manufacturing environment
- Resources management people, machines
- Manufacturing process and continuous improvement
- Leadership skill
- Lean manufacturing process
This leading professional Petrochemicals firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With over a hundred years of company history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Production Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551