HSE & Quality Manager - Rail Infrastructure
Salary THB100000 - THB120000 per month + Phone Allowance + Bonuses
Consultant Warodom Voraprawat
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 manufacturing-and-production thailand TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A leading international Railway business is seeking a high-calibre HSE & Quality Manager in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the HSE & Quality Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for Safety and quality with separate individual teams for safety and quality. You will also take the lead providing overall Health, Safety and Environment responsibility to all Railway -related activities.
The salary range for this role is THB90k – 120k per month + Phone Allowance + Bonuses
- Treat safety measures as high priorities in all activities throughout the execution of the onsite works
- Overall Health, Safety and Environment responsibility
- Safety of the Works, his personnel, his subcontractors’ personnel, the public, and any persons directly or indirectly associated with the Works, or on or in the vicinity of the site
- Provide and enforce always the wearing of efficient personal protection equipment (PPE) for all personnel
- Shall comply with all safety an industrial health legislation including, without limitation, all applicable local rules and regulations
- Distribute and display produced emergency procedures and safety regulations at each place of work together with any other documents, posters, notice boards or other items of a like nature that are required by law.
- To ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements
- Establish on-site project quality management plan, monitoring process, and result assessment
- Inspect the product and site to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations
The successful HSE & Quality Manager will need to have ability to work effectively and cooperatively with Senior Project Management across borders and internal matrix.
- Diploma / Degree in health, safety management or environmental science
- Turnkey Project execution experience in safety and quality with decent verbal & written communication skill in English
- Minimum 10 years' experience preferably in the mechanical engineering business
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused HSE and Quality professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HSE & Quality Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551