Senior Process Engineer - Saraburi
Salary Attractive Package
Location Saraburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Prachya Junnasaksri
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 engineering Saraburi Province TH THB 80000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Global Senior Process Engineer job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Saraburi. Reporting directly to the Production Manager, this is a role for a Process Engineer who is a leader in their field. This company is much more than FMCG and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
About the Senior Process Engineer Role:
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will need to determine the static and dynamic process center line, analyse and develop system to improve the machine capabilities, maintain a sustainable process to meet the requirement for manufacturing and productivity. As the Senior Process Engineer, you will be in charge of the following:
- Identify opportunities and provide efforts to improve quality, production costs, safety and machine reliability during daily production.
- Coordinates and carry out process center line and analyse results to optimise the process parameter of production line.
- Determine and develop machine Static and Dynamic centerline standard to support machine operation process.
- To create and determine process centerline setting/ work instruction during new machine validation and after validation, new project transfer.
- Develop troubleshooting, training and help production and team to fix problems of material, machine process, equipment and product, making recommendations for resolution, provide daily technical manufacturing and process support to Operations and team.
- Analyse and develop process centerline items, checklist to operation and cross check the centerline data on daily and weekly result and report.
- Establish the process centerline audit schedule and manage to meet the schedule and criteria.
- Coach/train team members for process execution and enhancement; Prepare reports to management on non-compliance and recommended action plans.
- Liaise with product development and material team, lead new product and material implement and analyse issue to optimise by process improvement activity. Be aware of impact of new products/material on manufacturing equipment, assess and support to optimise.
- Be aware of quality elements of new products/material and assess their impact on current manufacturing process equipment.
- Plan, design and lead new process/product development activities to achieve technical objectives within a time line & budget.
- Control and organise all aspects of new process equipment projects when initial scoping and cost estimating through to installation, commissioning and handover to production and maintenance.
- Acts as an advocate for continuous improvement activities using statistical techniques to design experimentation for process and equipment to achieve targets losses reduction and cost saving.
- Process control graphics and develop and implement Standard operation procedure (SOP).
- Ensure that all Standard operation procedure (SOP) are followed and that all documentation is identified and validation.
- Keep up to date with the techniques, equipment and materials being used and developed for further production.
- Current loss reduction and maximise cost improvement objectives achieved.
- Process and quality loss reduction achieved.
- Achieve quality, run ability improvement and productivity improvement target.
- Project Documentation completion per Quality system requirements.
- Zero lost work day and serious Injury/Illness during working and project execution.
To succeed in the Senior Process Engineer job, you will need to have the ability to maintain positive relationships and work well with others.
- Strong knowledge and experience on consumer products/manufacturing
- At least five years' experience as a process engineer or similar responsibility from diaper & sanitary napkin industry
- Prefer the working experience from industry Leader Company
- Strong leadership capability, people management and communication skills
- Ability to understand machine process and product drawings
- Develop equipment and cost of machine process improvement projects
- Demonstrate proactive, flexible and positive attitude.
- Demonstrate good teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in a close, multi-discipline environment
- Maintain positive relationships and work with others
- Working understanding of ISO, GMP and Quality system requirements
This company is more than an FMCG company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused Process Management professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Process Engineer job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551