Supply Chain and Manufacturing Director
Salary car + benefits
Consultant Lionel Blondiau
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-18 fmcg Thailand Thailand TH THB 350000 450000 450000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An attractive Supply Chain and Manufacturing Director job with development opportunities in a prestigious international consumer good company has just become available.
About the Supply Chain and Manufacturing Director Role:
Reporting to the Group VP, you will be based upcountry and in Bangkok to lead all manufacturing and supply chain operations across Thailand (3 plants). As Supply Chain and Manufacturing Director, your main role is to improve and develop the manufacturing and supply chain process focusing on production, operational excellence, Finance and QHSE and HR.
- Represent as the key operations interface person, both internally and externally to the company, acting as the primary contact for operations organisation
- Provide overall Supply Chain and Operations directions and setting annual goals and executing initiatives
- Provide overall operations direction to the manufacturing facilities setting annual goals and executing initiatives
- Participate in Company vision and mission determine as well as policy and target
- Provide opportunities and development on executives for effective management within their responsibilities
- Drive high performance culture with solid plan to achieve world-class standards in sustainable manner
- Provide clear leadership in steering the change management goals
- Total HR Management and Development – ensuring the right organisation and career development plan to consistently deliver results
- Lead to support the lean initiatives and implement a process improvement targets
- Accountable for developing the annual budget and Capital Expense approvals are carried out in a planned and timely manner
- Maintaining a safe working environment and ensuring environmental compliance with local and corporate direction
To excel in this Supply Chain and Manufacturing Director role, you will need to possess at least 15 years' proven experience as multi-sites plant management in the consumer goods industry.
- Bachelor’s in engineering or technical related disciplines
- Project management, lean manufacturing and ERP experience is highly valued
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of a wide range of Operational Excellence (OE), Quality Management and Health, Environment, & Safety (HES) principles and processes
- Hands-on mindset, analytical skills, problem solving and financial skills
- Excellent communication skills across multiple business divisions & functions
- Fluent in Thai and English
- This position is open for Thai candidates only
This Leading Consumer Good Company has with a high international reputation in its field and great value is placed on product quality and people growth. With over 30 years' worth of history, this is a great company to join at an exciting time in their development within the region.
If you are a driven, talented and focused Manufacturing professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Supply Chain and Manufacturing Director position is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551