Manufacturing Manager - Ayutthaya
Salary THB100000 - THB170000 per month + Excellent Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Lionel Blondiau
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-22 building-and-construction Ayutthaya TH THB 100000 170000 170000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Manufacturing Manager position based in the north of Bangkok with development opportunities in a prestigious international producer of high-performance construction materials has just become available. This role is open since the current job holder has been promoted in a regional role within the same organisation.
About the Manufacturing Manager - Ayutthaya Role:
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will lead all plant manufacturing operations. As Manufacturing Manager, your main role is to improve and develop the manufacturing operations focusing on production, operational excellence and QHSE.
- Provide overall operations direction to the plant facility setting annual goals and executing initiatives
- Achieve the highest possible level of operating efficiency (OEE) and customer service index
- Introduce and implement WCM management schemes and cost reduction programs on production process, equipment control and quality standards
- Develop key plant staff on process technology, management skills; implement process improvement program at the plant and warehouses
- Ensure all subordinates are fully briefed, counselled, trained and developed to meet department and group objectives
- Develop company operational improvement for Logistic and warehouse management to be in line with the company’s bench-marking standards for customer service index performance
- Accountable for developing the annual budget and capital expense approvals are carried out in a planned and timely manner
- Maintaining a safe working environment and ensuring environmental compliance with local and corporate direction
To excel in this Manufacturing Manager - Ayutthaya role, you are required to possess at least six years proven experience in a production management role in international manufacturing company and ideally a good experience in the construction material industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Chemistry or technical related disciplines
- Project management, lean manufacturing and ERP experience is highly valued
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of a wide range of operational excellence (OE), health, environment & safety (HES) principles and processes
- Hands-on mindset, analytical skills, problem solving and financial skills
- Excellent communication skills across multiple business divisions & functions
- Fluent in Thai and English
This leading construction materials manufacturing company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With over 50 year history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a driven, talented and focused manufacturing professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Manufacturing Manager - Ayutthaya position is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551